October 2- Meeting, 5 pm (BSB C123)
October 4- Bake Sale, 10 am- 3 pm
- If you would like to help bake or help sell, email Lauren_McDougal@baylor.edu with your availability before Wednesday’s meeting.
October 16- Meeting, 5 pm (BSB C123)
October 19- Homecoming Parade
- Some of us will be meeting to watch the parade, and you are welcome to join us! Email Zach_Warman@baylor.edu if you have any questions.
November 2- Steppin’ Out, 9 am- 3 pm
- Email Lauren_McDougal@baylor.edu or talk to us at the meeting if you are interested in volunteering.
November 6- Meeting, 5 pm (BSB C123)
November 9- Puppy Play Day, 10 am- 2 pm
- Email Lauren_McDougal@baylor.edu with the times you are interested in volunteering.
November 20- Breakfast with Guest Speaker, 8 am- 9:30 am (SLC room 308)
- A nationally recognized Active Minds speaker will be available for Meet and Greet/ Q&A
November 20- Meeting, 5 pm (BSB C123)
December 4- Meeting, 5 pm (BSB C123)
Let us know if you have any questions via email or at the meeting Wednesday.
Please visit Our Team Fundraising Page! Our team is working to support Active Minds reach its goal of raising $1,000,000 to honor 10 years of changing the conversation about mental health.
Active Minds’ mission is to empower students to speak openly about mental health in order to educate others and encourage help-seeking. We are changing the culture on campuses and in the community by providing information, leadership opportunities and advocacy training to the next generation.
We would really appreciate it if you could join our team and ask others to donate on your behalf or make a one time donation to support our team in celebrating the 10th Anniversary of Active Minds!